Camspec M108 Programmable Single Beam Visible Spectrophotometer
Our *NEW* CamSpec M108 programmable single beam visible spectrophotometer includes a four line x twenty character LCD display with a nine button keypad and stepper motors for wavelength and filters. It can store up to two hundred methods and results for big analytical projects. Data output includes method number and name, wavelength, date, time, %T, Absorbance, and concentration. Unit selectable wavelength calibration and dark current measurement is also available.
This manual spectrophotometer incorporates a 325-1000nm wavelength range and 4nm bandwidth with low stray light (0.1%T at 340nm).
Finally it comes complete with a manual 4-cell changer and four 10mm glass cells. Also PC Application Software is an option for concentration curves, timescan and wavelength scanning.
Features of the M108
- Stepper motors for wavelength and filters
- Stores up to two hundred methods/results
- Concentration calibration: up to eight standards and up to three replicates, linear or linear through zero
- Selectable wavelength calibration and dark current measurement
- 325 - 1000nm wavelength range
- 4nm bandwidth
- Low stray light (0.1%T at 340nm)
- Large sample compartment (up to 100mm pathlength cells)
- Four 10mm glass cells included
- Large selection of accessories including manual 4-cell changer
- PC Application Software option for wavelength scanning, concentration curves and timescan.
Specification of the Camspec M108 Programmable Single Beam Visible Spectrophotometer
|Display||4 lines x 20 character LCD|
|Monochromator||1200 lines/mm grating|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 2 nm|
|Wavelength Repeatability||± 1 nm|
|Noise||<0.001A @ 500nm 0A|
|Zero Drift||<0.003A per hour after warm-up|
|Stray Light||<0.1%T @ 340nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||±1% 0-2A|
|Photometric Range||-1-2.5A, 0-125%T and -9999C and +9999C|
|Computer Interface||USB for PC control|
|Power Requirements||110/120V, 220/230V, 50/60Hz, 135VA|
|Dimensions||510x420x210 packed 645x535x370|
|Weight||12kg packed 15kg|
The user interface of the Camspec M108 programmable single beam visible spectrophotometer includes Basic Mode (Abs, %T, Conc), Quantitative (concentration calibration curves), Wavelength Scanning, Kinetics (including timedrive), Multi-wavelength, and Performance Validation. In Basic Mode, the result is continuously displayed (no need to “press to read”).
Fianally the M108 has a USB output for the transfer of results to a PC via the low cost CamSpec application software and for PC control of the M108.
Click here to see our standards for UV-Vis spectrophotometers
We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.