M509T Scanning Single Beam Spectrometer with Touch screen
This is the *NEW* Single beam scanning UV-Vis spectrometer M509T . The instrument an on-board colour Touch screen display, with local control. The instrument can be controlled by a PC with K3 software. The sealed and solvent-resistant touch screen, has an alpha-numeric keypad for entering user file names and data parameters. Making it a practical and methodical instrument. The M509T also has a real-time clock for date and time stamping of results to help with organisation and clarity of analysis. There is also the facility to monitor the status of the lamps for maximum longevity.
The M509T has a USB data port to enable file transfers
Features of the single beam scanning UV Vis spectrometer M509T
- Local Control Software on touch screen
- Basic Mode - Measures Absorbance, %T and Concentration.
- Quantitative – Up to 10 standard solutions maybe used for a calibration
- Wavelength Scanning
- Kinetics - For time course scanning or reaction rates
- DNA/Protein – Concentration & DNA Purity are calculated
The user interface of the single beam scanning uv vis spectrometer M509T includes.
- Basic Mode (Abs, %T, Conc)
- Quantitative (concentration calibration curves)
- Wavelength Scanning
- Kinetics (including time drive),
- Performance Validation.
- In Basic Mode, the result is continuously displayed (no need to “press to read)
The single beam scanning uv vis spectrometer M509T has a USB socket for the download of data to a USB Memory stick, or for the control of the spectrometer when the K3 software is purchased.
Specifications of the M509T spectrometer
|Optical System||Motor driven micrometer|
|Wavelength Resolution (display)||0.1nm|
|Control Buttons||touch screen|
|Programmable Curves||upto 100 methods+ USB|
|Memory||upto 100 methods+ USB|
|Printer (Optional)||bluetooth printer|
|PC Communication Port||USB|
|Standard Cell Holder||4 X 10mm holder|
|Power Requirement||AC 85v-265V/ 50-60Hz|
|PC Software||K3 Analyst|
|Dimensions||510 X 420 X 210 mm|
|Packed Dimensions||645 X 535 X 370 mm|
Please inquire if your requirements are not listed.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.