Specialists in the Preventative maintenance of a wide range of UV/Visible, IR, FT-IR, XRay analysers, AA spectrometers, Electro-chemical instruments, Mercury analysers, Flame photometers, Polarimeters, Refractometers and Food texture analysers. We service Aurora, Camspec, Cecil, Interspec, Jenway, Perkin Elmer and Thermo-Unicam range of spectrophotometers.
Electro-chemical instruments include pH meters , Conductivity meters, ION analysers, Colorimeters, Turbidimeters and Dissolved oxygen meters.
Our engineers are well known to many laboratory managers in the petro-chemical, pharmaceutical, educational, chemical, research and healthcare fields.
The company obtained BS 5750 (Certificate No: 2402) approval in 1993 this was re-issued on the 12/March/2018 -2022 for BS EN ISO 9001: 2015. The company has a fully supported administration centre with a real commitment to the effective management of our customers' needs.
Consider the following advantages of using our contract service facilities:
- Professional engineers, fully qualified and trained for the equipment serviced.
- 48 hour response for contract customers (out-of-hours if required at extra cost).
- Technical staff always available to discuss your service/application requirements.
- Wide range of makes/models maintained - detailed service reports supplied.
- All test equipment and materials used are traceable to international standards.
- Calibration certificates (Calcerts) are available to meet international standards.
- Genuine manufacturers' spare parts used unless an alternative of higher quality is available.
- All spares purchased from accredited suppliers - CE compliant where applicable.
- Comprehensive stock of consumable items held for most makes - following day delivery.
- Extensive public and product liability insurance policies maintained.
- Complete audit trail - all instrument histories are retained.
- Used by a number of leading instrument manufacturers to carry out their warranty work.
- All engineers are familiar with current health and safety requirements.
- All engineers carry their own regulatory safety equipment and protective clothing.
- Our operating procedures and service method systems are rigidly maintained and regularly upgraded.
- Very competitive rates - lower overheads = lower service charges - quantity discounts available.
- Breakdown service scheme - no hidden/minimum charges - travel and time on site only.
Telephone number: +44 (0) 113 286 4536