This is the Zeeman Laboratory Mercury Analyser RA-915M
The mercury analyzer RA-915M is a unique all-purpose high sensitivity analytical instrument for measuring mercury, especially for the real time detection of mercury vapour in air, mercury detection in water, natural gas, stack gases, oil, condensate, solids, sediments and foodstuffs.
RA-915M Mercury Analyzer is a portable multifunctional atomic absorption spectrometer with Zeeman background correction, which eliminates the effect of interfering impurities. It is the only high sensitivity and selectivity instrument that does not require gold amalgam pre-concentration and subsequent regeneration steps. This enables the user to conduct real time monitoring and detection of a mercury vapour. Being combined with an RP-92 Cold Vapor accessory for water and PYRO-915+ pyrolysis attachment for solid sample testing, the instrument is designed to determine mercury content in ambient air, water, soil, natural gas, stack gases, dental and medical testing and diagnostics, analysis of food and marine life, etc., the mercury detection limits being as low as 0.5 ng/m3 in air and 0.5 ng/l in water.
|Matrix||Detection limit||Sampling||Analysis technique|
|Ambient air||0.5 ng/m3||10 l/min||Direct|
|Natural gas||2-500 ng/m3||1-10 l/min||Direct with gas kit|
|Water||0.5 ng/l||1-20 ml||Cold vapor|
|Urine||0.2 µg/l||1-5 ml||Cold vapor|
|Solid samples (soils, rocks, sediments)||0.5 µg/kg||10-300 mg||Cold vapor|
|Sorbent traps for stack gases||0.5 ng*||Pyrolysis|
|Solid samples (solids, rocks, sediments)||0.5 µg/kg||10-400 mg||Pyrolysis|
|Water and solutions||1 µg/l||10-200 µl||Pyrolysis|
|Coal||1 µg/kg||10-300 mg||Pyrolysis|
|Biological samples (tissues, liver, blood, hair, etc.)||1-5 µg/kg||10-300 mg||Pyrolysis|
|Oil and oil products||1-5 µg/kg||10-200 mg||Pyrolysis|
|Plants||0.5-5 µg/kg||10-400 mg||Pyrolysis|
|Foodstuff||0.5-3 µg/kg||10-400 mg||Pyrolysis|
* range 0.5 - 50,000 ng
Atomic absorption spectrometry at 254 nm with Zeeman correction for background absorption for interference-free measurement.
- simple to operate, fully automated, self validating analyzer.
- rugged/Versatile design for laboratory and field mobile conditions.
- ultra low detection limit and highest selectivity.
- real-time operation mode for air and gases.
- direct determination of mercury in liquid and solid matrices within 60 seconds (attachment required). No sample preparation, no use of hazardous chemicals or bottled gases.
- built-in performance verification test cell and auto zero function.
- wide dynamic measuring range (four orders of magnitude).
- controlled by a keypad or a computer via USB interface.
- data logger for 122 hrs of data acquisition averaging and storage.
- rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours operation.
Analyzer can be used in combination with solid and liquid matrix analysis attachments:
- RP-92 attachment for liquid sample analysis (Cold vapor method).
- PYRO-915+ attachment for liquid and solid samples analysis (Thermal decomposition method without sample pre-treatment) and sorbent trap analysis (US EPA Method 30B).
RA-915M analyzer and attachments are covered by 12-months limited warranty.
RA-915M portable Zeeman mercury analyzer comes with the RAPID software, charger, shoulder bag, intake hose/filter, mercury filter, cables, manuals.
Upon request, installation and commissioning of RA-915M analyzer and attachments can be carried out at customer's site by our service engineers. Support and training of operators, meeting Customer's specific needs, are provided by highly qualified application engineers.