TMS Extrusion Cone
The TMS extrusion cone is made of Perspex and is a versatile plunger for back extrusion tests.
Viscous liquids or semi-solid samples products can be analyzed in standard factory or original consumer packaging, to measure flow, consistency, thickness and thinning texture characteristics.
The probe has a shallow 170 degree angle, to facilitate air removal during testing and is 20 mm high.
PART NUMBER: 432-027
TMS EXTRUSION CONE
170 degree 40mm diameter 20mm high Perspex plunger to facilitate air removal during testing.
Accessories Required With This Fixture:
- Extension Rod, 110 mm
- Flow properties of fruit purées
- Consistency of fruit toppings and bakery sauces
- Body and structure of mayonnaise
- Pump thinning of chocolate spread
- Stringing of deposited custard sauces
- Yield point of flow in icing sugar mixes
- Consistency and body of yogurts
- Dip thickness and coating properties
- Mouth coating properties of processed cheeses
- Cohesiveness of paté and meat spreads