Easily Used Student Visible Spectrophotometer M105
Our Model M105 is an easily used visible spectrophotometer, which is a robustly built instrument and gives a high level of performance.
Wavelength is conveniently set using rotary control and the instrument is ready for use in just a few minutes. A membrane keyboard positioned next to the large, clear LCD display allows the operator to rapidly switch between %T and Absorbance. Also a bandpass of 20nm is well matched to the wavelength range of 335 to 1000nm.
Remarkable stability and accuracy of the instrument is welcomed by all types of laboratories. A sample compartment accepts either standard 10mm rectangular cells, also known as cuvettes, or test-tubes. Special accessories are available for different diameter test tubes. The USB output provides a convenient link to a PC. A low-cost application program, which runs under Windows™, includes the facility to create calibration curves on screen and print out the results.
- Display - Digital L.C.D.
- Sample compartment accepts test tubes or 10mm cells
- Light Source - Tungsten-Halogen
- Monochromator - 1200 lines/mm grating
- Detector - Silicon Photodiode
- Wavelength Range - 335-1000nm
- Wavelength Accuracy - ± 2nm
- Wavelength Repeatability - ± 1nm
- Noise - < 0.001A @ 500nm 0A
- Zero Drift - <0.003A per hour after warm-up
- Bandpass - 20nm
- Stray Light - <0.1%T @ 340nm
- Photometric Accuracy - ±1% 0-1A
- Photometric Range - 0 to 2, 0-125%T
- Computer Interface - USB socket for PC control via special software.
- Power Requirements - 110/120V, 220/230V, 50/60 Hz, 60VA
- Dimensions - 408x308x185mm packed 645x535x370mm
- Weight - 6kg packed 9kg
This easily used visible spectrophotometer has been in use in university teaching laboratories, industrial laboratories, hospital laboratories and water treatment companies throughout the world.
Please inquire if your requirements are not listed.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.