Easily used Student Visible spectrophotometer M105
This easily used student visible spectrophotometer Model M105 is a robustly built instrument, giving a very high level of performance.
Wavelength is conveniently set using a rotary control. The instrument is then ready for use within just a few minutes from switch on. A membrane keyboard positioned next to the large, clear LCD display, allows the operator to rapidly switch between %T and Absorbance. The bandpass of 20nm is well matched to the wavelength range of 335 to 1000 nm.
The remarkable stability and accuracy of the instruments is welcomed by all types of laboratories. The sample compartment accepts either standard 10mm rectangular cells, also known as cuvettes, or test-tubes. A special accessory is available for different diameter test tubes. The USB output provides a convenient link to a PC. A low-cost application program, which runs under Windows™, it includes the facility to create calibration curves on screen, and print out the results to your printer.
- Display -Digital L.C.D.
- Sample compartment accepts Test tubes or 10mm cells
- Light source - Tungsten-Halogen
- Monochromator - 1200 lines/mm grating
- Detector - Silicon Photodiode
- Wavelength Range - 335 - 1000nm
- Wavelength Accuracy - ± 2 nm
- Wavelength Repeatability - ± 1 nm
- Noise - < 0.001A @ 500nm 0A
- Zero Drift - < 0.003A per hour after warm-up
- Bandpass - 20 nm
- Stray Light - <0.1%T @ 340 nm
- Photometric Accuracy - +/- 1% 0-1 A
- Photometric Range - 0 to 2, 0-125%T
- Computer Interface - USB socket for PC control via special software.
- Power Requirements - 110/120V, 220/230V, 50/60 Hz, 60VA
- Dimensions - 408 x 308 x 185mm packed 645 x 535 x 370mm
- Weight - 6Kg packed 9Kg
This easily used visible spectrophotometer has been in use in university teaching laboratories, industrial laboratories, hospital laboratories and water treatment companies throughout the world.
Please inquire if your requirements are not listed.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.