M106 Visible spectrophotometer
This easily used QC visible spectrophotometer M106 is a robustly built quality control visible spectrophotometer, combining a surprisingly high level of performance with a budget price. Wavelength is conveniently set using the rotary control and the instrument is ready for use within just a few minutes from switch-on. A membrane keyboard positioned next to the large clear LCD display, allows the operator to rapidly switch between %T, Absorbance and Concentration modes and to set Zero Abs. The narrow 10nm bandpass is ideally matched to the wavelength range of 335-1000nm.
The easily used QC visible spectrophotometer M106 also has remarkable stability and accuracy which will be welcomed by quality control managers. The sample compartment accepts either standard 10mm rectangular cuvettes, or test-tubes. The USB socket provides a link to a PC via a low-cost optional application program, this runs under Windows™ operating systems. It includes the facility to create calibration curves on screen, and print outs to your PC's printer.
Specifications of this easily used QC visible spectrophotometer M106
- Display - LCD Display
- Sample compartment accepts Test tubes or 10mm cells
- Light source - Tungsten-Halogen
- Monochromator - 1200 lines/mm grating
- Detector - Silicon Photodiode
- Wavelength Range - 335 - 1000nm
- Wavelength Accuracy - ± 2 nm
- Wavelength Repeatability - ± 1 nm
- Noise - < 0.001A @ 500nm 0A
- Zero Drift - < 0.003A per hour after warm-up
- Bandpass - 10 nm
- Stray Light - <0.1%T @ 340 nm
- Photometric Accuracy - +/- 1% 0-1 A
- Photometric Range - 0 to 2A, 0-125%T and -9999C and +9999C
- Computer Interface - USB for PC control
- Power Requirements - 110/120V, 220/230V, 50/60 Hz, 60VA
- Dimensions - 408 x 308 x 185mm packed 645 x 535 x 370mm
- Weight - 6Kg packed 9Kg
This easily used visible spectrophotometer has been in use in industrial laboratories, hospital laboratories and water treatment companies throughout the world.
Please enquire if your requirements are not listed.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 registered company.